St. Cloud State University Scholarship for International Graduate/Teaching Program, USA
School: St. Cloud State University/USA
Field(S):Courses offer by the university
Deadline:01 December/ 15 April
Funded by: St. Cloud State University
Beneficiaries: Open for International Students
Benefits: Please see below the web.
- The Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship (ACSS) offers the resident tuition rate to international students who meet and maintain the requirements for eligibility.
- The goal of the ACSS is to promote interaction and cross-cultural understanding between international students and members of SCSU and St. Cloud communities.
- Students maintaining F-1 or J-1 visa status.
- Some students who are in programs with special tuition fees.
- such as the MBA program, are only eligible to receive the ACSS for courses paid at the regular university rates outside of their special programs.
- Students are only eligible if they met both requirements in the previous semester.
- Online courses or hybrid courses (in-class/online) may not be eligible for the ACSS.
- Doctoral programs are not eligible for ACSS. Check with the School of Graduate Studies for tuition and fee rates.
Application method: Online
- Deadline: Complete two (2) cultural sharing activities every semester and submit the online Cultural Activities Form by April 15 (to be eligible for the summer and fall scholarship) and December 1 (to be eligible for the spring scholarship).
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!