Spinal Cord Injury Network (SCIN) is offering a PhD scholarship in the field of spinal cord injury. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at an Australian or New Zealand University | Australia or New Zealand
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): spinal cord injury.
Deadline: 15 December 2013.
Funded By: The Spinal Cord Injury Network (SCIN)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for Applicants of Australia or New Zealand.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:For full-time awards the applicant is expected to finish within the three year period; up to six years is allowed for part-time applicants.
‣ Scholarship covers: Both part-time and full-time awards will be considered.
The value of the scholarship is AUD 25000 pa for up to three years (F/T), or $12,500 pa for up to six years (P/T). This award is to be used for living expenses and will be paid fortnightly.
‣ The SCIN is offering a PhD Scholarship as part of our Spinal Cord Injury Research Grants Program to support research and development in the field of spinal cord injury.
‣ The Program is designed to promote and extend excellence in research and skills development.
‣ The PhD Scholarship is designed to attract qualified and promising medical researchers, medical graduates, biological science graduates and scientists, nurses and other health professionals at an early stage in their research career, and to give them the opportunity to undertake a PhD in the area of spinal cord injury research.
To avail Spinal Cord Injury Network PhD Scholarship , candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants should be working or studying in an organization that is a member of the SCIN.
‣ Applicants from non-member organizations are still strongly encouraged to apply, however the Administering Institution of the successful applicant will be expected to join the SCIN alliance if not already a member of the SCIN.
‣ The Scholarship requires that the holder has been accepted to enroll in a full-time or part time PhD research degree at an Australian or New Zealand University.
‣ Applicants should have an Honours 1 or 2A degree or equivalent. Strong English communication skills are essential.
‣ Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ (1) Submit one (1) hard copy of the completed application by mail or courier.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 15 December 2013.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...