SPARC Graduate Research Fellowship . University of South Carolina is offering merit-based graduate research fellowship. The PARC Graduate Fellowship provides support for innovative research and creative projects during their graduate career at the University of South Carolina. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of South Carolina | USA
Field(s): The fellowship is designed to ignite research and creative excellence across all disciplines at USC.
Deadline: October 10, 2013.
Funded By: University of South Carolina
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SPARC Graduate Research Fellowship is
targeted for Students of Following Countries: International students can apply for this graduate fellowship.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Fellowship is offered for a period of up to 15 months.
‣ Scholarship covers:The Fellowship may be used to support the student in a variety of ways, including salary, supplies, travel and other costs essential to promote research, creative and scholarly activity. Winning proposals will receive up to $5000 to fund innovative research and creative projects.
‣ Sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research, the SPARC Graduate Fellowship is a merit-based award designed to ignite research and creative excellence across all disciplines at USC.
‣ Students are required to write a grant proposal. Winning proposals will receive up to $5000 to fund innovative research and creative projects.
Who can apply for SPARC Graduate Research Fellowship?
‣ Doctoral students from all disciplines are eligible to apply.
‣ International students are eligible to apply.
‣ Master’s students in terminal degree programs with a thesis requirement are also eligible to apply (those degree programs include the Master of Fine Arts and the Master of Arts in Public History).
‣ Applicants must be current students at the time of application and must be enrolled during the year the SPARC Graduate Fellowship is to be awarded.
‣ MFA and MA in Public History students may apply in their first year of graduate study at USC. Doctoral students may apply no earlier than their second year of graduate study at USC.
‣ The SPARC Graduate Fellowship is a merit-based award.
Required Application Workshop:
‣ Prior to applying, students are required to attend a short application workshop.
‣ Applications received from students who did not attend the workshop will be automatically rejected. Several SPARC workshops will be offered throughout the Fall Semester; dates, times and the location of workshops are posted here. Students who are unable to attend any of the workshops should contact Dr. Lauren Clark for alternatives.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10 October 2013 by 5:00pm.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ Applicants will be notified by January 2014.
You may also like