Southampton Solent University International Scholarships in UK , and applications are submitted till 31 July 2017. Southampton Solent University is offering scholarships for international students to pursue a full-time course for 2017 entry. Scholarships are open for the students of Africa, Bangladesh, Japan, North and South America, India, Pakistan, South Korea and Turkey. Scholarship Award of £1,000 towards tuition fee payment for first year of study will be awarded. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Southampton Solent University | UK
Level: full-time course at Southampton Solent University.
Field(s): Scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time course at Southampton Solent University.
Deadline: 31 July 2017
Funded By: Southampton Solent University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Southampton International Scholarships are targeted for Students of Africa,
Bangladesh, Japan, North or South America, India, Pakistan, South Korea and Turkey can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Southampton Solent University is offering a limited number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship Award of £1,000 towards tuition fee payment for first year of study will be awarded.
‣ Southampton Solent University is pleased to offer International Scholarships to a limited number of students applying from: Africa, Bangladesh, India, Japan, North and South America, Pakistan, South Korea and Turkey.
‣ you are applying for a full-time course at Southampton Solent University for 2014 entry, and
‣ you are from one of the following areas: Africa, Bangladesh, Japan, North or South America, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Turkey and
‣ you are not currently studying or residing in the UK, and
‣ you are a self-funded, full fee student (not applicable to Erasmus/Study Abroad students).
Selection Criteria for Southampton Solent University International Scholarships
‣ Scholarships are awarded on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships. Submission of an application does not guarantee an award.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants do not need to apply for the scholarship as the University will advise if they are eligible for one. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be informed if you have been successful by our admissions team once your application status has been confirmed to 'Unconditional Firm'. This will be when you have satisfied all the conditions of your offer (academic and English language), provided evidence of your results and accepted your offer at Southampton Solent University. The scholarship is awarded for the first year of study.
Students who withdraw or suspend their studies will have their scholarship amount adjusted in line with the Universities Fee and Payment Policy withdrawal/suspension guidelines.
If you require further information on withdrawal/suspension guidelines, please email our income team: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 July 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.