SMU Cox School of Business offers scholarships in Business Administration for International Students who like to pursue their studies in USA for 2013 academic year. Full details:
School: SMU Cox School of Business/ USA
Level: Master’s( MSc) Degree
Field(s): The scholarship is provided to learn Business Administration offered by the school.
Deadline:1 March 2013
Funded by: Cox School of Business
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The Scholarship is Open for USA and International Students.
Benefits( Inclusions / Value): Scholarships are awarded for the entire two-year period.
‣ Cox represents more than an outstanding business education taught by world-class faculty.What sets Cox far apart from other business schools are the same elements that will give you an edge career-wise.
‣ Its unique and renowned advantages will truly distinguish you from other MBA graduates.
‣ Admission to the Cox MBA Program is highly selective. The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
‣ Each year, Cox offers merit scholarships for masters programme in Business Administration.
‣These Scholarships are available for the domestic and international students to pursue master’s degree programme.
‣ SMU Cox School of Business Scholarship is offered On the basis of
‣ The women are encouraged to apply for the scholarship for pursuing graduate business education.
‣ Candidates are evaluated and awarded during the admission process.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All candidates who apply by March 1 (Round 3 deadline) are automatically considered for merit scholarships.
‣ To be eligible, candidates must submit their application, including all pieces (transcripts, GMAT, TOEFL, essays, etc.), by the scholarship deadline of March 1, 2013 (Round 3 deadline).
‣ All Interested applicants should apply through Cox MBA scholarship online application form
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ The next deadline for applications is March 1, 2013.
You may also like