Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology offers MSc Fellowship for International Applicants in Russia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): SIST | Russia
Level: MSc Degree
Field(s): Information Science and Technology, Energy Science & Technology and Biomedical Science and Technology. Programs in Nuclear Science and Technology as well as Space Science and Technology are expected to be launched in the near future.
Deadline: late January 2014.
Funded By: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology(SIST)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: For every admitted M.Sc. Student, Skoltech will provide an internationally competitive fellowship, including a tuition waiver, subsidized housing, an assistantship, and medical insurance.
‣ Skolkovo is an institution with a global reach and an international community of faculty, students, and staff.
‣ We encourage top science and engineering students from all over the world to consider applying to Skoltech.
‣ About 15-20% of Skoltech students are non-Russian citizens, a number that is expected to increase as Skoltech grows to capacity of about 500 M.Sc. students and 700 Ph.D. students.
‣ Skolkovo encourages students from Russia and around the world to apply.
‣ Applications are welcomed from students in the last year of their undergraduate program or who have attained a higher degree (BS, BSc, BA, or higher).
‣ Applicants must have received a degree in engineering, mathematics, applied sciences, physics, chemistry, biology or related fields; have achieved an outstanding academic record at the undergraduate level and demonstrated English proficiency.
‣ Selection Weekends will be held in March 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Admission to Skoltech is a competitive two-stage process.
‣ In the first stage, prospective students submit an online application, including information on:
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The online application for the next round of M.Sc. programs will be available from early August 2013 until late January 2014.
You may also like
‣ Russia Scholarships