SIgN-NTU Immunology PhD Scholarship. Singapore Immunology Network (A*STAR) & School of Biological Sciences of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has launched a new joint PhD research program in immune regulation and human immunology. International and local students are eligible for this PhD scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Singapore
Level: PhD Research Degree
Field(s): Immune Regulation & Human Immunology.
Deadline: 13th December 2013.
Funded By:Singapore Immunology Network (A*STAR) & School of Biological Sciences of Nanyang Technological University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SIgN-NTU PhD Scholarship is targeted for International and Singaporean students.
‣ Award No: Two scholarship schemes are available for this program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is granted for 4 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: International Students: University fees; Monthly stipend; Airfare grants; Settling-in allowance; Medical Insurance;
‣ Singapore Immunology Network (A*STAR) & School of Biological Sciences of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has launched a new joint PhD research program in immune regulation and human immunology.
To avail SIgN-NTU Immunology PhD Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ MSc. or BSc. (Hons – 2nd upper class and above) in Life Science;
‣ Passion for research (experience in immunology is an advantage);
‣ Excellent academic results;
‣ Good recommendation from academic referees;
‣ Proficiency in English Local applicants must also fulfil following criteria: Singapore citizenship (PRs are required to take up Singapore Citizenship)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due on 13th December 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...