Sie Fellowship at Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security & Diplomacy. Applications are open until January 15, 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Denver | USA
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): The scholarship is awarded in International Security & Diplomacy at University of Denver in USA.
Deadline: January 15, 2014.
Funded By: University of Denver
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Sie Fellowship is targeted for USA and International applicants.
‣ Award No: Each year ten outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the US and abroad will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship awarded to Sié Fellows is two academic years, with reallocation for the second year contingent upon satisfactory academic performance (3.25 GPA or higher).
‣ Scholarship covers: The Sié Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies.
‣ The S i e Fellowship Fellows program is administered by the Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the Korbel School.
‣ It is built on the recognition that national and international leadership will be an essential element in the world’s efforts to resolve the international challenges of this new century.
‣ Through guided research, course work, mentorship, and opportunities to interact with faculty and policy-makers, Sié Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service.
‣ They also leave the Korbel School as a tight-knit cohort that forms the basis for a life-long professional network. Sié Fellow alumni hold leadership positions in business, government, and civic society.
‣ Sié Fellows are given a number of opportunities through each academic year to meet personally with the high-ranking figures that visit Korbel. This has included meetings with former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright speakers that present in the Public Diplomacy Speaker Series, and many more.
‣ The Sie Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies awarded each year to ten outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the US and abroad.
‣ The fellowship is highly selective and is granted to applicants that have superior academic credentials and significant work experience in the field.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Diplomacy, Fellowship, International Security, USA
Your first paragraph ...