Sie Fellowship is administered by the Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the Korbel School. Applications are open until January 15. The Sié Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies. The scholarship is awarded in International Security & Diplomacy at Master's level at the University of Denver in USA. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Denver | USA
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): The scholarship is awarded in International Security & Diplomacy at University of Denver in USA.
Deadline: January 15th
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Sie Fellowship is targeted for USA and International applicants.
‣ Award No: Each year ten outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the US and abroad will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship awarded to Sié Fellows is two academic years, with reallocation for the second year contingent upon satisfactory academic performance (3.25 GPA or higher).
‣ Scholarship covers: The Sié Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies.
‣ The S i e Fellowship Fellows program is administered by the Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the Korbel School.
‣ It is built on the recognition that national and international leadership will be an essential element in the world’s efforts to resolve the international challenges of this new century.
‣ Through guided research, course work, mentorship, and opportunities to interact with faculty and policy-makers, Sié Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service.
‣ They also leave the Korbel School as a tight-knit cohort that forms the basis for a life-long professional network. Sié Fellow alumni hold leadership positions in business, government, and civic society.
‣ Sié Fellows are given a number of opportunities through each academic year to meet personally with the high-ranking figures that visit Korbel. This has included meetings with former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright speakers that present in the Public Diplomacy Speaker Series, and many more.
‣ The Sie Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies awarded each year to ten outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the US and abroad.
‣ The fellowship is highly selective and is granted to applicants that have superior academic credentials and significant work experience in the field.
All completed applications to the master's program at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies are considered for the Sié Fellowship. Past academic performance, employment history, recommendations from professors and employers, and professional promise will be evaluated. Those who are deemed most qualified will be contacted by the Admissions Office and may be asked to provide additional information or be available for an interview.
Applicants who wish to be considered for the Sié Fellowship are encouraged to submit their materials by the January 15th application deadline. Information on how to apply to the Korbel School of International Studies can be found at Korbel admissions.
Please send questions about the Sié Fellowship or about the application process to Korbel Admissions email@example.com.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 15th
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...