Sejong University,Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, is funding International PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering in South Korea. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Sejong Univ |South Korea
Level: PhD Research Program
Field(s): Structural Engineering
Deadline: Mid of November, 2013
Funded By: Sejong University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: - Tuition fee will be waived. - Salary will be provided with 800,000Won (1st year), 900,000Won (2nd year) and 1,000,000Won (3rd year and after). - Dormitory room will be freely provided with charging the utility fee only. - Medical insurance will be provided. 1USD = 1,150Won
‣ PhD scholarship for international students is available at the Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, Seoul, South Korea.
‣ Candidates should hold a Master Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
‣ Candidates should have one of the following research experiences: nonlinear analysis, dynamic analysis, bridge structures, steel structures, steel–concrete composite structures, or FRP composite structures.
‣ Candidates must have one of the following English scores: TOEIC: 630, TOEFL (PBT): 500, TOEFL (CBT): 185, TOEFL (IBT): 62, IELTS: 5.2
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To Apply please Contact employer
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Mid of November, 2013
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like