SEARCA Graduate Scholarship for Southeast Asians, and applications are submitted till 31 July. Applications are invited for SEARCA gra. scholarship for advanced studies leading to the Master’s and PhD degrees in Agriculture and related sciences. Applicants must be regular employees of academic or research institutions or government agencies and not older than 35 years of age. Scholarship is awarded to study any of the following universities: Bogor Agricultural University and Gadjah Mada University in Indonesia, Putra University in Malaysia, Kasetsart University in Thailand, University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB), University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD) and University of the Philippines Visayas (UPV) in Philippines. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand
Level: Master’s and PhD Degrees
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in Agriculture and related sciences (including biological sciences, fishery, environmental science, statistics, forestry and social sciences).
Deadline: 31 July.
Funded By: The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SEARCA Graduate Scholarship is targeted for SEARCA Graduate Scholarship is open to nationals of
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is granted on a yearly basis up to a maximum of four semesters for a master’s degree program and six semesters for a doctoral program.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship covers tuition and other school fees; book and supplies allowance; thesis/ dissertation support; insurance and travel (round trip air ticket from home country to study post and local transportation), and a stipend of $500/month for food, lodging and incidental expenses. The scholarship has no provision for any member of the scholar’s family.
‣ The program provides support for advanced studies leading to the Masters and PhD degrees in agriculture, forestry, and related fields.
‣ SEARCA aims to prepare highly qualified professionals working in agricultural and rural development for positions of leadership in SEAMEO member countries.
Have what it takes to avail SEARCA Graduate Scholarship?
‣ Open to nationals of SEAMEO member countries, namely: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam, who are regular employees of academic or research institutions or government agencies.
‣ Applicants must not be more than 35 years old. Proposed thesis research of applicants should focus on SEARCA’s priority thrusts.
‣ Interested parties may submit their accomplished SEARCA Scholarship Application form together with other original application requirements to the Ministries of Education/Higher Education of their respective countries.
‣ Applications may be submitted to any one of the following Ministries of his/her own country: Ministry of Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Forestry, Ministry of Fisheries and Ministry of Rural Development.
‣ Applications may be submitted directly to the Ministry of Education/Higher Education, or to the Ministry where the applicant is employed for preliminary screening.
Each applicant is required to submit the following documents:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date:Deadline for the Ministries to send endorsements to SEARCA is every 31 July.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This week's newsletter is sponsored by: http://TMJNoMore.com The Only Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To Cure Your TMJ, Eliminate Bruxism Related Symptoms and Regain Your Natural Inner Balance →[http://tmjnomore.com]