Science Without Borders Program for Young Talent Researchers in Brazil, and contact employers for the application deadlines.Applications are invited for Science Without Borders Program available for Young Talent researchers to perform a two to three year-long research project in Brazil. Up to 100 scholarships will be awarded to cover the period of 12 to 36 months. Scholarships are awarded to researchers who have a highlighted scientific and technology production within the areas of interest to the Science Without Borders. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Brazil
Field(s): Proposals for the Young Talent program must be focused on priority areas of the Science Without Borders Program listed: Engineering and other technological areas, Pure and Natural Sciences, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Information and Communication Technologies, Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Sustainable Agricultural Production, Oil, Gas and Coal, Renewable Energy, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and New Materials, Technology for prevention and mitigation of natural disasters, Biodiversity and bioprospection, Marine Sciences, Minerals, New technologies for constructive engineering and Formation of technical personnel.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Funded By: Brazilian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Science Without Borders Program is targeted for International applicants
‣ Award No: The program anticipates the availability of funds for at least 100 young researchers per year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship will cover the period of 12 to 36 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The included benefits are:
-Young Talent Researcher Level A: R$ 7.000,00 (seven thousand reais, about US$ 3.500,00) per month for living expenses; Grant amounting to R$ 20.000,00 (twenty thousand reais, about US$ 10.000,00) per year; Airline tickets; and Accommodation aid amounting R$ 7.000,00 (seven thousand reais, about US$ 3.500,00).
-Young Talent Researcher Level B: R$ 4.100,00 (about US$ 2.000,00) per month for living expenses; Grant amounting to R$ 10.000,00 (about US$ 5.000,00) per year; Airline tickets; and Accommodation aid amounting R$ 4.100,00 (about US$ 2.000,00).
‣ Young researchers working abroad with very good scientific accomplishments and who have excelled both qualitatively and quantitatively in their scientific or technological career are eligible to receive funding and resources to perform a two to three year-long research project in Brazil.
‣ The host research group would also receive funds, as a bench fee. An international call for proposals will be periodically and internationally disclosed.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Only host researcher in Brazil can submit the proposal, exclusively by the Internet. When the research contributor submits the proposal, its necessary to attach to the form, a file with the research project and the candidate’s Curriculum resume into platform lattes application or the summary of the candidate’s resume.
‣ New Public Call has been released in March, 5th, 2015.
‣ For the institutional proposals related to postgraduate programs in Brazil, recommended by CAPES, and corresponding to Line 1 on the previous calls.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact Employer (Contact at email@example.com )
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...