Schwarzman Scholars Program for International Applicants at Tsinghua University in China, and applications are submitted till September 27, 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Applications are invited for Schwarzman Scholars Program to undertake a one year master degree program at Tsinghua University. The class that begins in summer 2016 will include 100 scholars. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and 28 years old or younger as of June 30, 2018. All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees prior to enrollment and must be proficient in English. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Tsinghua University | China
Level: master’s degree Postgraduate Coursework Year of study:
3rd - 5th year
Deadline: September 27, 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Funded By: singhua University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Schwarzman Scholars Program is targeted for applicants of Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens ( Available to: Current Student
Level of study: Postgraduate Coursework
Year of study: 3rd - 5th year)
‣ Award No: The class that begins in summer 2016 will include 100 scholars.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a one year master program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Full tuition, fees, room and board, travel to and from Beijing, in-country study tours, required books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance and personal stipend
‣ Each new cohort of Schwarzman Scholars will join a global network of the world’s most talented young leaders, helping to build stronger links between China and a rapidly changing world.
‣ The Schwarzman Scholars experience is anchored in a rigorous and innovative master’s degree program at Tsinghua University, one of the country’s leading universities. Drawing on the best traditions of Tsinghua and top academic institutions around the world, the curriculum bridges the academic and professional worlds to educate students about leadership and about China’s expanding role in the world.
‣ The Schwarzman Scholars Program also provides Scholars with unparalleled learning opportunities with leaders from China and the world through high-level interactions at lectures, an internship program, a mentors network, and intensive deep-dive travel seminars.
‣ Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent: Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before orientation begins in August 1, 2017
‣ There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it will be important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
‣ English language proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate strong English Language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
‣ Acceptable test options are: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT); Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); International English Language Testing System (IELTS); Pearson’s (PTE Academic). This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the language of instruction was English at an institution located in a country where English was a national language.
‣ Age: Applicants must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2019
The Following Items are not part of Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
‣ Marital status: Married applicants may apply and will be at no disadvantage in the application process. Spouses/partners may accompany Schwarzman Scholars to Beijing, but Scholars are expected to live in the dormitory and participate fully in the program like single students. Spouses/partners may not live in the dormitory, and no additional funding will be provided to support spouses/partners living off-campus.
‣ There are no citizenship or nationality requirements.
‣ Grade point average/class rank/pre-requisites: Academic excellence will be a requirement for successful applicants, but there is no minimum GPA or class rank required to apply. Applicants are expected to have demonstrated excellence in their academic studies, and the most competitive candidates will be among the top students in their graduating class. There are no course prerequisites for applicants to the program, although some individual classes at Tsinghua University may have prerequisites.
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options and minimum test requirements are:
-Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600
-Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100
-International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7
Selection Criteria Schwarzman Scholars Program
‣ Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate paradigm changes, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions.
‣ Candidates who are chosen for interviews will receive notice via email in the third week of October, and interviews will take place in the second and third weeks of November.
‣ A first round of admissions notifications, via email, will occur in the last week of November and subsequent notifications will take place in mid-December.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The process includes an online application and credentials evaluation as well as in-person regional interviews.
Applicants must submit an online application, transcript and four letters of recommendation.It is recommended but not required that applicants submit a one minute introduction video.Applicants who are citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau have different application deadlines. Full information can be found on the Schwarzman Scholars website.
Applications close: September 27, 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Before you apply:You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 27, 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by "http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ " . Which is popularly known for providing Tip Helps to Kill Cellulite on butt, legs, hips & thighs AND also if you want quickly find the Five Keys to Kill Your Cellulite, http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ is the site to go.....