School of Computer Science International Student Masters Scholarships in UK, and applications are submitted till 15 July 2014. School of Computer Science at University of Birmingham is awarding international student masters scholarships in the area of engineering and physical sciences. This scholarship is awarded to applicants who have achieved or expect to achieve excellent academic results in their previous degree, for instance are ranked within the top 5% of their year. A £3,000 scholarship will be awarded to a number of privately funded, full fee paying, international masters students from outside the European Union. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Birmingham | UK
Level: Postgraduate Taught Masters Degree
Field(s): engineering and physical sciences within the School of Computer Science at University of Birmingham.
Deadline: 15 July 2014.
Funded By: University of Birmingham, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Masters Scholarships are targeted for International students (Non-EU).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: A £3,000 scholarship will be awarded to a number of privately funded, full fee paying, international Masters students.
‣ The University of Birmingham is a British red brick university located in the city of Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Birmingham Medical School and Mason Science College.
‣ University of Birmingham is inviting application for School of Computer Science International Student Masters Scholarships in engineering and physical sciences.
‣ A £3,000 scholarship will be awarded to a number of privately funded, full fee paying, international Masters students.
‣ Applicants must have accepted an offer for one of the School of Computer Science’s MSc programmes.
‣ These scholarships are open to students from outside the European Union.
‣ Applicants are nominated by the admissions tutors: please indicate that you wish to be considered when completing your application to study an MSc.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.