School of Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship in Australia, and applications are submitted till 18th July 2014. RMIT University offers CSIT Scholarship for international students except Australian or New Zealand students. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must be enrolled at the RMIT School of Computer Science and IT for the first time at their intended level of study (i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate) in Semester 2 in 2014. The scholarship pays a one off payment of $5000 towards your tuition fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):RMIT University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for one of the following programs: Bachelor of Computer Science (any stream), Bachelor of Software Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology (any stream), Bachelor of Technology (Computing Studies), Master of Computer Science and Master of Information Technology.
Deadline: 18th July 2014
Funded By: RMIT University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): School of Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship is targeted for International students except Australian or New Zealand.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship pays a one off payment.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship pays a one off payment of $5000 towards your tuition fees for first fee installment after the payment of your deposit and once you have arrived and enrolled into your program.
‣ RMIT University offers School of Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship in Australia.
‣ Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at RMIT University.
‣ If you are an international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate program at RMIT’s School of CSIT, this scholarship can pay a contribution towards your tuition fees.
‣ be an international student;
‣ not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand;
‣ be enrolling at the RMIT School of Computer Science and IT for the first time at your intended level of study (i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate) in Semester 2 in 2014;
‣ be planning to study for at least four semesters (for undergraduate students) and three semesters (for postgraduate students);
‣ have achieved excellent results in your previous studies;
‣ pass a minimum requirement of a GPA 3.2 or 75% in previous studies;
‣ be a new applicant;
‣ have a current offer but not yet accepted.
1) Students will be considered for eligibility at the time of application. If you have not applied as yet, refer to the ‘How to Apply’ (http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=kdt7gbqdov7x1) web page for international students.
If you have a current offer, please email an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your RMIT application number.
2) Alternatively, you can also lodge your application at one of the many overseas exhibitions. On the spot offers are available from academic staff visiting agents. Please check the RMIT travel calendar for events in your region.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 18th July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.