Scholarships for International Students at SIUP 2014 in Uganda, and applicants are required to Contact employer. Kampala School for Urban Planning is offering scholarships for international students. All students coming from non English speaking countries must have passed English test or do a one year intensive English course. Courses are jointly taught by professors from Africa, Europe, Canada and United States of America. Some degrees are offer joint with affiliated universities in Europe or the USA. The scholarship covers a third (1/3) of students tuition. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Uganda
Level: all course programs at a degree and masters level.
Field(s): Students, who completed ordinary level education, have 5 credits with geography or the equivalent can join university college education at a certificate level in the following course programmes: Computer Aid Design (CAD) for Urban Planners, Surveying and Map Making for Urban Planners, Micro and Macro Economics urban Planners, Logistics and Transport (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK), Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning and Site Plan Design, Public Hygiene / Epidemiology and Real Estates Managament Students, who completed Advanced level education, have 2 principals, 2 subsidiaries with geography or the equivalent can join university college education at either at a degree or diploma level in the following course programmes: Urban and Rural planning, Environmental Sciences,
Civil Works, Surveying and Engineering, Transport Planning and Modelling and Public Health and Epideomology.
Deadline: Contact employer.
Funded By: Kampala School for Urban Planning
Beneficiaries(Target Groups) Scholarships for International Students at SIUP 2014 is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship covers a third (1/3) of students tuition.
‣ SIUP is offering Scholarships for International Students at SIUP 2014 to international students. You can also visit Africa Scholarships. The scholarship covers a third (1/3) of your tuition.
‣ A student has to pay fees per semester before the commencement of every semester, for all course programs at a degree and masters level.
‣ For PhD level the fees are different and for student who just want to stay for a short while doing their research work (field work, dissertation or thesis).
‣ Requirements for East Africans (Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Burundi, Tanzania, Somalia) -Degree Course programs – Ordinary Level (O) five credits and Advanced Level (A) two principal passes or equivalent for degree.
‣ Diploma Course programs – Ordinary Level (O) five credits and Advanced level (A) one principle pass and 2 subsidiary passes
‣ Certificate Course programs – Ordinary Level (O) five credits -For 8-4-4 system must have a C+ for degree course, C for a diploma and D+ for certificate.
‣ You also do a bridging course for one year in three subjects related to the diploma or degree course you wish to undertake at SIUP.
‣ Students from Europe, North America and Asia should send attach letters from their respective University’s international office or faculty/departmental heads together with their application.
‣ All students coming from non English speaking countries must have passed English test or do a one year intensive English course.
‣ Contact employer.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact employer.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.