Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship for students of US, UK, Europe, China and India. MacArthur Foundation is offering fellowship for postgraduate applicants and their university tutors. Fellowship is provided in the field of design, engineering and business. Applications are open until February 16, 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): run in partnership with a Core Team of three leading UK academic institutions – Cranfield University, Imperial College London and London Business School | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Fellowship is provided in the field of design, engineering and business.
Deadline: February 16, 2014
Funded By: Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship is targeted for students of US, UK, Europe, China and India can apply for this fellowship (programme is open to students from a
global network of Partner Universities and is the only fellowship in the world to engage both the student and their academic mentor, as a partnership, in a full programme of learning and knowledge sharing).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers:Fellowship worth UK£14,000 (approximately $22,300 or €17,500 or RI 1233,537) to develop a Circular Economy Innovation Project as part of a postgraduate study course in design, engineering or business. This consists of: -£2000 (approximately $3200 or €2500 or RI 175,219) financial bursary -Week-long, fully-paid summer school on the circular economy in the UK -Online knowledge-building and support facility throughout the programme -Platform for deeper engagement and cross-pollination by sharing emerging circular economy practices with our international network of university and business partners, who are working together on circular economy innovation.
‣ The Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship is an international fellowship programme for postgraduate students and their university tutors on creative and innovative thinking around the circular economy.
‣ The programme takes a multi-disciplinary approach with input across design, engineering and business. It is developed and run in partnership with a Core Team of three leading UK academic institutions – Cranfield University, Imperial College London and London Business School.
‣ This unique programme is open to students from a global network of Partner Universities and is the only fellowship in the world to engage both the student and their academic mentor, as a partnership, in a full programme of learning and knowledge sharing.
Application for the 2014 Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship is open to postgraduate students who meet the following requirements:
‣ Confirmed and accepted place on a postgraduate course in design, engineering and / or business at one of the Fellowship Partner Universities, including proof of all necessary funding by 16th February 2014
‣ Able to: attend an online interview on either 24th or 25th February 2014, if shortlisted -attend a week-long summer school at Cranfield University, in the UK, 23-27 June 2014
‣ undertake a research project as part of your course, during the Fellowship year
‣ take part in the 2014 online knowledge-building and support programme
‣ Evidence of the support of an academic mentor within your home university and the availability of your mentor to attend the week-long summer school at Cranfield University, in the UK, 23 – 27 June 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 16 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Business, Design, Engineering, Europe, Fellowship, Postgraduate, UK