SBA Scholarships for International Students. Each year, the PSU School of Business Administration awards more than $280,000 to undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate students across all disciplines. Applications 're open until 1st February, 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Portland State University | Portland
Level: Undergraduate, Post Baccalaureate & Graduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of business at PSU School of business administration.
Deadline: 1st February, 2014.
Funded By: Portland State University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SBA Scholarships are targeted for International Students(International students can apply for these scholarships that do not require any US citizenship)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The PSU School of Business Administration awards more than $280,000 in scholarships every year.
‣ The scholarship is for undergraduate, post baccalaureate or graduate students who enrolled in SBA by the fall term 2014 in all disciples of business like General business, accounts, finance, information systems etc.
Have what it takes SBA Scholarships?
‣ The School of Business Administration invites all undergraduate and graduate students who are admitted or will be admitted to the SBA by fall term 2014 to apply for scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year.
‣ NOTE: Do not submit an application if you will not be enrolled in the School of Business during the academic year starting in fall 2014.
‣ Submitting an application without being enrolled for the academic year starting fall 2013 could lead to withdrawal of the award.
‣ International students may apply for any scholarships that do not require US citizenship.
‣ Successful applicants will go the SBA scholarships in April and May but some scholarships are awarded on a different schedule.
‣ Students may apply online through following steps: -Firstly visit the scholarship website.
‣ Log in and register as a first time user, after that fill the PSU undergraduate or graduate scholarship form. Certain scholarships have some questions; answer those questions to be considered for scholarships.
‣ Then fill all the details, if you want to edit then save it otherwise submit the form by hitting submit button.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st February, 2014
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: business, Finance, Graduate, Information Systems, Portland, PORTLAND SATE UNIVERSITY, PST BACCALAUREATE, Undergraduate