Saxion University of Applied Sciences offers their own bachelor scholarships for talented (non-European) students. Full details:
School (Institution / Country): Saxion University of Applied Sciences | Netherlands
Level: Undergraduate Degree.
Field(s): Applicant must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes:
Deadline: 1st May 2013.
Funded By: Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for the student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarships Duration: Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: It covers the tuition fee, with exception of the governmental registration fee which is approximately € 1,835. (for 2013/2014).
‣ Saxion Uni. of Applied Sciences offers their own bachelor scholarships for talented (non-European) students.
‣ Saxion has offered Bachelor & Master programmes and Short Courses in English for more than ten years now and our programmes have proven to be extremely popular with students from around the world.
‣ At present students taking our programmes come from over 55 countries as diverse as Indonesia, Germany, India, Norway, China, Taiwan, Russia, Brazil, Rwanda, Japan, Bulgaria, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam, Romania, and Turkey, to mention but a few.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Saxion University Top Talent Scholarship (STTS).
‣ must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 75% or higher ;
‣ must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher,
‣ must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,;
‣ must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
‣ Scholarships are only awarded for programmes of at least 6-month duration,
‣ Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
To apply for a Saxion Top Talent Scholarship, you have to meet the following criteria:
‣ IELTS score 6.5 or higher, -Outstanding study results, you have an average mark of 75% or higher,
‣ must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor programmes as a new student
Scholarships Application Method:
‣ To apply for a Saxion Top Talent Scholarship, please fill in this form , and send it back to us, preferably together with your application. If you already have sent in your application you can also send it separately to:
Saxion University of Applied Sciences Attn: International Office - Scholarships P.O. Box 501 7400 AM Deventer
The Netherlands Fax nr. : + 31 570 603628 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (only scanned document with authentic signature!)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st May 2013 for enrolment in September 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline , and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like