Saxion Top Talent Scholarship (STTS) for International Students in Netherlands, and applications are submitted till 1 December 2017. Applications are invited for Saxion Top Talent Scholarship (STTS) available for students with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA. Applicants must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme. The scholarships are for excellent and very talented students . Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Saxion University of Applied Sciences | Netherlands
Level: undergraduate degree.
Field(s): one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes
Deadline: For the February 2018 intake the deadline is 1 December 2017 and for September 2018 intake the deadline is 1 May 2018.
Funded By: Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-European)
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is only awarded for programmes of at least 6-month duration. Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships are for excellent and very talented (non-European) students and covers the tuition fee
‣ For talented students a partial scholarship is available that will give a substantial reduction on the tuition fee
‣ The result of your application will be announced within one month after the application deadline.
The application for your Bachelor course, will also count as application for the Saxion Talent Scholarship. If you meet the entry requirements, the scholarship will automatically be granted to you on a first come, first served basis. You don't have to fill in another application form for just the scholarship. The total number of available scholarships is limited.
How can I apply for a course at Saxion?
You can apply by filling out our online enrolment form.
We need your signature on the form, so be sure to print out the document and send it to us.Make sure that you hand in the following documents with your enrollment:
Note that you need to submit original documents or legalized copies, normal copies will not be accepted.
‣ The Saxion Talent Scholarship is awarded on a first come, first served basis and will be awarded automatically to all students who meet the entry requirements. For this scholarship, an extra application is not necessary.
You can apply for the Saxion Top Talent Scholarship by filling out the form from our website. Please fill in this form and send it digitally to email@example.com or you can send in a copy by postal mail.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: For the February 2018 intake the deadline is 1 December 2017 and for September 2018 intake the deadline is 1 May 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.