Sasin-Royal Thai Government Scholarships for MBA Program in Thailand, and applications are submitted till November 16, 2015. Applications are invited for Sasin-Royal Scholarships available for students of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing Master of Business Administration Program at Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University. There are eight scholarships available for the academic year 2016. Each scholarship award includes tuition and fees, accommodation, health insurance, monthly allowance, a round trip air ticket and a bursary for living expenses Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Sasin | Thailand
Level: master degree
Field(s): Master of Business Administration Program.
Deadline: November 16, 2015
Funded By: Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, Thailand and the Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Sasin-Royal Thai Government Scholarships are targeted for students of diverse backgrounds from four countries in the ASEAN Community –
the Kingdom of Cambodia, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
‣ No. of awards: There are eight scholarships available for students.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : Each scholarship award for a candidate who is a national of each specified country includes tuition and fees, accommodation, health insurance, monthly allowance, a round trip air ticket, and a bursary for living expenses.
‣ Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, and the Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, are pleased to announce that Sasin is now accepting applications for the “Sasin-Royal Thai Government Scholarships” in the Master of Business Administration Program for academic year 2016 with the following conditions:
‣ A Bachelor Degree in any field.
‣ A minimum of one-year full-time work experience.
‣ A TOEFL or IELTS score within two years of interview date.
‣ Valid GMAT or GRE scores within five years of interview date.
‣ Academic Transcripts
‣ Two letters of recommendation
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application forms can be obtained from the Royal Thai Embassy of your country.
‣ Please submit the completed application form (Application Form) in person or mail to the Royal Thai Embassy in your country.
‣ All applicants must have the required qualifications and verifiable information. Because all Sasin students subscribe to the Sasin Honor Code, a candidate will not be granted the “Sasin-Royal Scholarship” if Sasin should later discover that any part of the application is not true.
‣ Due to third country visit restrictions of certain countries, persons who were granted the “Sasin-Royal Thai G Scholarship” will not be offered the opportunity for international student exchange programs.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 16, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.