Santander Masters Studentship in Modern Languages at Cardiff University in UK, and applications are submitted till Sunday, 14 May 2017. Cardiff University is offering scholarships of £5,000 funded by Santander bank to selected postgraduate students from Latin American countries who wish to study with us from September 2017. There will be two scholarships of £5,000 available, and these will be awarded as a discount on tuition fees. We have a long-standing partnership with Santander to offer scholarships for our full-time postgraduate degree programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Cardiff University | UK
Level: masters degree
Field(s): Modern Languages at the Cardiff University.
Deadline: Sunday, 14 May 2017.
Funded By: Cardiff University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Santander Masters Studentship is targeted for students of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Spain and Portugal can apply for these studentship.
‣ No. of awards: 2 studentships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Studentship is offered for one year.
‣Value of Scholarship : This studentship is generously funded by Santander Universities Funding. There will be two scholarships of £5,000 available, and these will be awarded as a discount on tuition fees.
‣ For 2017 the Cardiff School of Modern Languages is able to offer 2 competitive Santander Masters Studentship for Home and EU students (and an equivalent contribution towards fees for International students) for full-time Postgraduate study (pro rata part-time).
‣ The competitive scholarships are available to students wishing to study on a Masters Programme at the Cardiff School of Modern Languages (formerly School of European Languages, Translation and Politics).
‣ In 2017 we will be offering the following taught Master’s Degrees which are eligible for Scholarship funding: MA European Studies and MA Translation Studies. Applicants from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Spain and Portugal are eligible for funding. Students who are citizens of the listed countries but are currently studying at a British University may also apply.
‣ This funding opportunity is only open to applicants from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rice, Uruguay, Venezuela, Spain and Portugal. Students who are citizens of the listed countries but are currently studying at a British University may also apply.
‣ Academic Criteria: Applicants should have a 2:1 or higher in a relevant subject. Applications are welcomed from graduates in any humanities discipline.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ In order to apply for a scholarship, you will need:
Please refer to the guidance and application form for further information on eligibility and how to apply.
Santander Scholarships: guidance for applicants 2017/184 April 2017
This document contains application information for students hoping to study through the Santander Scholarship Scheme.
Visit the Santander website to find out more about the Santander University scheme.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Sunday, 14 May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.