Santander International Undergraduate Scholarships offered by University of Sheffield has now open application for Students from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela who like to pursue their studies in UK. Full details:
School: University of Sheffield | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by the university
Funded by: University of Sheffield
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for Students of Following Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru ,Portugal, Puerto ,Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela
‣ Number of Awards: 2 Scholarships are awarded.
‣ Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for 1 year.
‣ What does it cover? Each scholarship will take the form of a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study only.
‣ There are two University of Sheffield Santander International Undergraduate Scholarships 2013.
‣ These scholarships are available for students starting their undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University.
‣ Each scholarship will take the form of a £3,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study only.
‣ To qualify for Santander International Undergraduate Scholarships , candidates must fulfill the following requirements
‣ must be self-funded and
‣ be a national of, or permanently domiciled in one of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay ,USA and Venezuela.
‣ To be eligible you must apply for a study place by 21 June 2013 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2013.
‣ The University of Sheffield Santander Undergraduate Scholarships 2013 will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and a short personal statement detailing an applicant’s personal goals and how studying at the University of Sheffield could help achieve those goals.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you need to apply to study via UCAS.
‣ Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply for a scholarship from January 2013 onwards.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ Application will be on due by 28 June 20 13 , and the results will be announced by for Friday 26 July 2013.
You may also