Salt Lake Community College offers Pepsi generation excellence cash award for USA citizens or international students. Full details:
School (Institution / Country): Salt Lake Community C. | USA
Level: Degree, Certificate, or Diploma
Field(s): Courses offered by the Salt L Community College
Deadline: The USA International Scholarship application closing date is June 1 for fall semester, November 15 for spring semester and April 15, 2013 for summer semester.
Funded By: Salt Lake Community College
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for USA citizens or international students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Award amounts will be based on expected enrollment. 1 to 7 credit hours – $300, 8 or more credit hours – $500, full-time SAT program – $500.
‣ Salt L Community College is an equal opportunity institution providing educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Eligibility requirements, submission deadlines and submission locations are on each individual form.
‣ The majority of scholarship applications become available in January and February for the following academic year.
‣ This site is updated as new scholarships become available.
‣ The Pepsi Generation Excellence Cash Award may be received once during your enrollment at SLCC and/or SAT. If you are not selected, you may submit a new application for the next semester.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Salt Lake Community College(SLCC) Pepsi Generation Excellence Cash Award.
‣ Be admitted to the College (SLCC) as a matriculated student or enrolled in a full time program at the School of Applied Technology (SAT);
‣ Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at SLCC with a 2.00 cumulative grade point average or achieved satisfactory progress evaluation at 25% of a SAT program;
‣ Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or international student in lawful F-1 status;
‣ Attach two recommendation forms from individuals with direct knowledge of your abilities, accomplishments and potential;
Scholarships Application Method:
‣ Apply by post, fax, in person or by email. Find the application form here.
‣ Deadline: The USA International Scholarship application closing date is June 1 for fall semester, November 15 for spring semester and April 15, 2013 for summer semester.
‣ All applicants will be notified by mail, after scholarships recipients are determined.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like