RUFA Scholarships for International Students in Italy , and applications are submitted till September 30, 2015. Rome University of Fine Arts is offering up to 10 renewable scholarships for International Students (except Italian students). These scholarships are available the three-year BA degree in Cinema and to the two years MA degree in Film Arts. Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Rome University of Fine Arts | Italy
Level: BA or MA degree course
Field(s): Cinema (BA) and Film Arts (MA) to study the subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: September 30, 2015.
Funded By: Rome University of Fine Arts
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): RUFA Scholarships are targeted for International students (except Italian students)
‣ No. of awards: Up to 10 renewable scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship must be confirmed each year for the legal duration of the course.
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students.
‣ RUFA makes available 10 renewable RUFA Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students (Citizens of the EU and non-EU citizens) who access the BA and MA degree courses. Each year scholarships are given to the students judged to have submitted the best portfolio for undergraduate and graduate review.
‣ To participate in the selection process applicants must submit the scholarship application form (see below), a portfolio and a letter of intent. RUFA Scholarships don’t require verification of financial need.
‣ An internal Academy commission will review the portfolios.
‣ Portfolios will be judged on quality, originality, creativity, technical competence and presentation.
‣ Scholarship must be confirmed each year for the legal duration of the course:
The first year is assigned to all on the sole basis of portfolio, whereas for the following years the renewal is subject to a review of the following quality requirements.
‣ Students must achieve at least the following University credit
Three-year Degrees: Course year 2° = 30 Credits and Course year 3° = 75 Credits
Two-year Degrees: Course year 2° = 30 Credits
‣ Students must also have passed the exams with a mark not lower than 23/30 for each one achieving a mark average not lower than 26,00/30
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a portfolio (Portfolio Guidelines) with, at least, ten digital images. The portfolio must be attached to the scholarship application form.
‣ The portfolio must be saved as a PDF file
‣ The total size of portfolio should not exceed 8 megabytes
‣ The portfolio must include a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
Applicants can include a personal site link about their artistic works in their letter of intent.
Moreover, applicants to the three-year BA degree in Cinema and to the two years MA degree in Film Arts can send us a short film by email to concorsi-at-unirufa.it, through a file transfer service (e.g. WeTransfer).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.