2013 RSPCA Alan While Scholarship for Animal Welfare Research at Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University offers Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Students, Australia 2013
Level:Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Postgraduate Research
Field(s): Humanities, Business, Science & Engineering, Health Sciences
Deadline:01 October 2012
Funded by: Curtin University
Beneficiaries:Open to International Students
- Each year since 1989, RSPCA Australia has offered the RSPCA Australia Alan White Scholarship to full-time or part-time students for the funding of original research aimed at improving the welfare of animals in Australia.
- In 2004, the RSPCA expanded its scholarship program and now offers two types of scholarships, one for research into general animal welfare issues, and another for specific projects aimed at improving the welfare of livestock in intensive production systems.
- Applications should be for a discrete research project (which may or may not form part of a larger research program).
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time or part-time education in an accredited course at an Australian University or College in the year their application is considered.
- The Scholarships are not restricted to any particular academic discipline.
- However, applicants demonstrating a major commitment to and/or involvement with animal welfare issues are strongly favoured.
For more Information, please visit:
For more Informal inquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!