RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence in Netherlands, and applications are submitted till 1 March 2016. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is inviting applications for Scholarship of Excellence. Scholarship is open for prospective IBA students from all non-EEA countries who are going to start their studies in 2016/2017. The amount of the scholarship for the academic year 2016/2017 is approximately 6,500 euro. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |Netherlands
Level: Application for the scholarship is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students).
Field(s): learn any of the courses offered by the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Deadline: 1 March 2016
Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence is targeted for All non-EEA students can apply for these scholarships. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities: Brazilian, Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino, Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai, Iranian / Iraqi, Azerbaijani / Georgian, Turkish, African (all countries) and Mexican.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme, provided excellence in previous education is proven. As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students need to be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee. The waiver fully covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee. You will always have to pay at least the statutory tuition fee. For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part of the non-EEA tuition fee will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments. The amount of the scholarship for the academic year 2016/2017 is approximately 6,500 euro.
‣ Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence for students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’.
‣ The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
Selection criteria for RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on excellence.
‣ This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 1 April 2016.
‣ When applying for the IBA programme in the online application form (OLAF) you will be asked to upload documents which will be used for evaluating your application.
‣ During this process you can also upload your scholarship application letter (maximum 1 A4 size page).
‣ The application letter should include the following information:
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: You can apply for the scholarship at any time between 1 October 2015 and 1 March 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.