Rome International School Scholarships for International Students in Italy, and applications are submitted 26 February 2016. Rome International School is inviting applications for scholarship from students of all nationalities and cultures for the academic year 2016 . Scholarships are available for Elementary School and Middle / High School students. Scholarships are granted to non-Italian citizens and who meet the income and merit requirements. Rome International School offer four scholarships, which will cover full tuition fees and scholastic taxes for the academic year 2016/2017, to non-Italian students (for two students applying to the elementary section and for two students applying to the secondary section). Full details:L
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy (Rome)
Level:Scholarships are available for Elementary School and Middle / High School students.
Field(s): all subjects at the Rome International School.
Deadline: 26 February 2016
Funded By: Rome International School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Rome International School Scholarships are targeted for Students of all nationalities and cultures are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: Four scholarships will be offered to students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship may be renewed in subsequent school years, provided that the income and merit requirements are met. It can also be revoked at any time if changes in these requirements occur.
‣ Scholarship covers: Elementary School
Full coverage of tuition fees for two students applying to the elementary section
Middle/ High School
Full coverage of tuition fees for two students applying to the secondary section
The Scholarship Committee has the discretion to decide that one of the awards will be split into two scholarships of 50% coverage of tuition fees, awarded on thebasis of special merit, for international students living abroad or those already currently resident in Italy who will specify that their application is for a full or 50%coverage scholarship
‣ Rome International School is non-denominational and welcomes applications from students of all nationalities and cultures.
‣ The school launched its ?Scholarship Fund? Programme during the academic year 2010/2011, initially funded by the school and its families, in order to promote the growth of the school?s international community and to give promising non-Italian students whose families lack sufficient financial resources, a chance to have a quality international education. Parents of students already enrolled at Rome International School, with full support from the school, have agreed to offer four scholarships, which will cover full tuition fees and scholastic taxes for the academic year 2015/2016, to non-Italian students.
‣ The Rome International School Scholarships may be renewed in subsequent school years, provided that the income and merit requirements are met. It can also be revoked at any time if changes in these requirements occur.
Selection Criteria for Rome International School Scholarships
‣ The criteria taken into consideration by the Committee to grant the scholarships are:
‣ If applicants are of equal merit, the Committee will choose the student with the lowest family income.
‣ If both criteria are equal, the Committee will then take into consideration the number of children in the family.
‣ As a last resort, to decide between two applicants with identical conditions,the Committee will give priority to the youngest applicant in primary school applications and to the student applying for the highest grade in middle and high school applications, maintaining the criteria, if needed, that priority will be given to the youngest applicant among those applying for the same grade.
‣ The Scholarship Committee will inform parents of their decisions via email by May 2016.
‣ All applicants must complete and return the Scholarship Application Form (PDF), together with all the supporting documents listed on the form, to the school office (email@example.com) by 26 February 2016. Download the Scholarship Application Form 2016/17 (PDF).
Who decides about my application?
‣ The Scholarship Committee, made up of two parent representatives and two teacher representatives, and chaired by the school director or his representative, will meet to consider applications for the Scholarships. In defining their decision, they will look closely at all applications in order to ensure that they meet the criteria listed above and a strict policy of confidentiality will be observed. The Scholarship Committee will inform parents of their decisions via email by May 2016.
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ This application form, with all documents and materials attached, should be sent by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 26 February 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.