Romanian Government Scholarships for citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence). Applications are open until 15 February 2014. Let's dive in to the full details: You ready?
School(Institutions/ Country): Institutions in Romania | Romania
Level: Undergraduate, Master's & PhD Degree
Field(s): priority will be given to the candidates applying for: political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, arts. Requests for other fields will also be taken into account.
Deadline: 15 February 2014
Funded By: Romanian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Romanian Government Scholarships are targeted for applicants from citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
‣ Award No: 85 scholarships for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania,
by means of selection of application files organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE) and the Ministry of National Education (MEN), in keeping with Romanian current legislation.
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ Romanian Government Scholarships offered by the Romanian State to foreign citizens through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in keeping with Government Decision No 288/1993 for the 2014-2015 academic year.
‣ 85 scholarships for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania, by means of selection of application files organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE) and the Ministry of National Education (MEN), in keeping with Romanian current legislation.
‣ In order to promote Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education has decided that the beneficiaries of the scholarships should study only in the Romanian language.
‣ The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language. The students who declare that they know already Romanian language have to pass a language test organised by the competent higher education institutions.
To qualify Romanian Government Scholarships, candidates must be:
‣ Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
‣ Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
‣ Mention should be made that foreign citizens of Romanian origin and those belonging to the neighbouring historic Romanian communities benefit from other scholarship programmes offered by the Romanian state.
‣ Apply by mail. All application files should be sent by the Romanian diplomatic missions through the diplomatic courier in such a way that they can be registered at MAE DDPCS by 15 February 2014.
‣ The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission. The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission about the enrolment calendar, starting 25 October 2013.
‣ Foreign diplomatic missions accredited to Bucharest must send the application files with a Verbal Note to MAE DDPCS by 15 February 2014, at the latest.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...