Robert Bosch Stiftung Scholarships are offered in Civic Education in Action for professionals from the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey. in Germany. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): German educational institution| Germany
Level : Participation in an existing project , Realizing your own project , Study tour
Field(s): your will participate in one of the three projects
1 .Participation in an existing project :An 8 -12 weeks internship with an existing project in a German educational in- stitution.
2. Realising your own project : You will work on your own project for 8-12 weeks in cooperation with a Ger- man educational institution.
3. Study tour : You will prepare a short study tour for German experts of civic education to an organisation in which you are active in your own country.
Deadline:June 16th 2013.
Funded By: The Federal Agency for Civic Education and the Robert Bosch Stiftung
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Robert Bosch Stiftung scholarship is targeted for professionals from the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
‣ Award No: 16 scholarships yearly.
‣ Scholarship Duration: 10-12 weeks.
‣ The Federal Agency for Civic Education and the Robert Bosch Stiftung are awarding up to 16 scholarships to active professionals from Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Greece, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
‣ We are looking for people at the beginning of their professional careers who wish to be active interna- tionally. We expect applicants to already be actively promoting democracy and social responsibility in their own countries and to be engaged in civic edu- cation.
‣ We offer you the opportunity to become an intern in a German educational in- stitution and to participate in the network of European political education.
‣ The programme is intended for participants from Central and Southeastern Europe and aims to strengthen and develop early efforts at civic education in those countries.
‣ The recipients of the scholarships are given the opportunity of working in a German institution, carrying out their own projects, and networking with other young European professionals.
‣ Since the pilot phase in 2008 and 2009, Germany’s federal agency for civic education and the Robert Bosch Stiftung have awarded 62 scholarships to qualified individuals who are dedicated to advancing political and civic education in their home countries.
Applicant must meet the following criteria to avail Robert Bosch Stiftung awards.
‣ You have good command of German in order to communicate with your Ger- man collegues.
‣ You want democracy to become alive in your own country.
‣ You are active in civil society and you work for an NGO, an institution for civic education or a network dedicated to improving society.
‣ You are interested in international, cross-border cooperation.
‣ You want to expand your professional horizon and improve your skills.
We want to get to know you.
There are a few prerequisites you should meet before applying to our programme:
‣ You are a citizen of Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Greece, Es- tonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia or Turkey.
‣ You are working as a free-lancer or full time in the field of civic education.
‣ You hold a university degree or have comparable qualifications and are at the beginning of your professional career.
‣ You are commited and can work independently.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The program 2013/2014 is open for application now. Apply today!
Three programms to choose
‣ We offer three different programmes. The applicants choose one programme and alternatively a second one. Details are found in the German version of our application forms. http://www.bpb.de/inaktion
‣ Participation in an existing project An 8 -12 weeks internship with an existing project in a German educational in- stitution.
‣ Realising your own project You will work on your own project for 8-12 weeks in cooperation with a Ger- man educational institution.
‣ Study tour You will prepare a short study tour for German experts of civic education to an organisation in which you are active in your own country
‣ Are you interested? Then please apply by June 16th 2013.
‣ For detailed ex- planations concerning the programme and for the documents you should in- clude please see:
‣ Please send your application by email before June 16th 2013 to: Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung Mrs. Christiane Toyka-Seid Programme coordinator Shaping Europe – Civic Education in Action Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ The internship periods in Germany are established in conjunction with the host organization.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Federal , Agency, Civic Education, Robert, Bosch Stiftung , Central Europe, South- eastern Europe , Germany