RNTC Fellowships for Developing Countries’ Students in Netherlands and applications are submitted till RNTC application is 15 MARCH 2018, 13:00hrs Central European Time.. RNTC is offering fellowships for developing countries‘ students. RNTC’s Fellowships are available for professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers. RNTC Fellowships are unlike NFP fellowships Partial: they cover the course fee (up to 50%), not the costs for travel and accommodation. The fellowships will be awarded on academic and professional merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Level: Postgraduate Fellowships
Field(s): As of today you can apply with a scholarship for the following courses:
Deadline: RNTC application is 15 MARCH 2018 13:00hrs Central European Time.
‣ Funded By: RNTC
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):RNTC Fellowships Open for International Students: The students Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, DR Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Lesotho, Macedonia,
Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these fellowships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Broadcast Journalism: for three months, -Broadcast Management: 2-week course - Facts & Formats: 4-week -Inside International Justice: 2-week and a one-week - Multimedia Journalism: 12-week Broadcast Journalism course - Multimedia Journalism & Water: 3-week - Online Journalism: 6-week course - Radio/TV Journalism: 12-week - Training the Trainers: 6-week - Using Media for Development: 2-week - Online Journalism: 6-week
‣ Scholarship covers: RNTC Fellowships are unlike NFP fellowships Partial: they cover the course fee (up to 50%), not the costs for travel and accommodation.
You may qualify for a scholarship for an RNTC course. The most commonly used scholarship for our courses are the NFP and MSP (MENA) scholarships from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and executed by EP-Nuffic.
NFP stands for Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), MSP stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme. NFP scholarships are available for 50 countries, MSP scholarships for 9 countries.
You can only apply for a scholarship for your chosen course during the 'application window' for that course. The next period to apply for an NFP or MSP scholarship is from February 2nd until March 29th 2017.
An NFP or MSP scholarship will cover the full cost of your travel and visa (if required), accommodation and meals, insurance, and the course fee. The NFP and the MSP scholarship programmes are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by EP-Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
There are many more applications than there are scholarships available. Therefore, it is important that you meet all the RNTC criteria (see individual course pages) and the EP-Nuffic criteria, which you can find below, on this page.
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for an NFP scholarship:
N.B. The NFP program has no age limit.
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
Other scholarship opportunities
Scholarship Application Method
Start in time with your RNTC application:
1. First apply to RNTC to check that you are eligible for the course you would like to do. You can apply for a course by selecting a course. Make clear in your application to RNTC that you are intending to apply for an OKP or MSP fellowship. The option is included in the RNTC application form (only available for 'OKP' and 'MSP' courses before the OKP/MSP deadline).
2. Once you have submitted your application, RNTC will inform you by email whether you are eligible or not (usually within 10 working days).
3. If you are eligible for the course, RNTC will send you a link by email to apply for a OKP or MSP fellowship in ATLAS; the online system for your OKP or MSP scholarship application.
Please note that your OKP or MSP application has to be completed and submitted in one go! Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to make changes or additions.
5. If you are eligible according to RNTC and you meet the OKP or MSP criteria, you can apply for a scholarship in the Nuffic system which is called ATLAS, using the link mentioned in step 3.
6. Note that you can only apply for a scholarship for your chosen course during the application window for that course. There are two of these windows every year.
7. Before applying for a OKP or MSP scholarship, make sure you have all the documents mentioned below ready. This is because your application has to be completed and submitted in one go. Please use the formats provided by Nuffic and submit all the required documents EXACTLY as specified. Otherwise, your application will be rejected by Nuffic! The file format should be PDF and your document must not exceed 2 MB.
8. If you are certain that you are eligible for an OKP or MSP scholarship and you have collected all the necessary information and documentation, you can start with your application in Nuffic's ATLAS online application system using the online application form link that was sent to you.
9. Also download and read the OKP and MSP registration instructions for ATLAS.