RNTC Fellowships. RNTC is offering fellowships for developing countries’ students. Applications are open until Varies deponding on different fields( Starting from 1st February 2014 ..). Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Level: Fellowships (Postgraduate Courses)
Field(s): Fellowships are provided in the field of Broadcast Journalism, Broadcast Management, Data Journalism, Educational Programme-making, Facts & Formats: Sexual and Reproductive Health, Facts and Formats, Financial Management for Broadcast Managers, Inside International Justice, Inside International Justice, Internet for Journalists (new name: Online Journalism), Magic of Radio, Mastering Social Media for journalists, Multimedia Journalism, Multimedia Journalism & Water, Multimedia Storytelling, Online Journalism, Radio/TV Journalism, Soaps and Society, Training the Trainers, Using Media for Development, Video Journalism and Video Journalism (summer school).
Deadline: Varies deponding on different fields( Starting from 1st February 2014 ..)
Funded By: RNTC
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): RNTC Fellowships are targeted for students Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil,
Burkina Faso, Burundi, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, DR Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Lesotho, Macedonia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe .
‣ Award No:Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: - Broadcast Journalism: for three months, -Broadcast Management: 2-week course - Facts & Formats: 4-week -Inside International Justice: 2-week and a one-week - Multimedia Journalism: 12-week Broadcast Journalism course - Multimedia Journalism & Water: 3-week - Online Journalism: 6-week course - Radio/TV Journalism: 12-week - Training the Trainers: 6-week - Using Media for Development: 2-week - Online Journalism: 6-week
‣ Scholarship covers: RNTC Fellowships are unlike NFP fellowships Partial: they cover the course fee (up to 50%), not the costs for travel and accommodation.
‣ In January 2012 RNTC launched the RNTC Fellowship Fund to support journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers from around the world who are looking to develop their media skills, but do not have enough financial means to pay for the costs of the course of their choice.
‣ Many of our courses focus on the use of multimedia and social media.
‣ In 2014, more of our courses will become available through our Online Academy. Whatever option suits your needs, we encourage you to go for it.
‣ Choose a course and send in your application.
‣ After that, apply for a scholarship. Or, take greater control of your career by paying your own way or finding a sponsor.
‣ RNTC’s Fellowships are available for professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers coming from the following countries (a combined NFP list and low-middle-income countries according to the World Bank criteria).
‣ The fellowships will be awarded on academic and professional merit.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Applicants must submit:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date:The application deadlines are:
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
may also like
‣ Master's Scholarships
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, developing countries, Featured, Fellowships, Netherlands