RMIT PhD Scholarships.The School of Computer Science and IT is offering twelve PhD scholarships to high achieving international and domestic students for various areas of research. There are twelve scholarships available, valued at up to $25,000 per annum for three years (no extension possible) and international candidates may be eligible for a tuition waiver. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The School of Computer Science and IT, RMIT | Australia
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): The twelve PhD scholarships available for PhD research are in the following areas:
Deadline: 31 October 2013.
Funded By: RMIT in Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): RMIT PhD Scholarships are targeted for Australian and international students.
‣ Award No: 12 Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: There are twelve scholarships available, valued at up to $25,000 per annum for three years (no extension possible). International candidates may be eligible for a tuition waiver.
R M I T PhD Scholarships
‣ The School of Computer Science and IT is offering twelve PhD scholarships to high achieving international and domestic students for various areas of research.
‣ This School is internationally recognized for its research strength and is ranked in the top eight Australian universities for Computer Science and Information Systems (according to QS World University Rankings).
To be eligible for RMIT PhD Scholarships you must:
‣ have an honours/master degree in the area of Computer Science or related disciplines
‣ meet RMIT’s PhD entry requirements or
‣ be studying a PhD in RMIT’s School of Computer Science at RMIT in Melbourne.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for one of these scholarships, you must complete an application consisting of:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 October 2013.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Australia, International, PhD, scholarships