Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship for all Students worldwide , and applications are submitted till February 5, 2016. The ACFE Foundation is offering Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program for international students in USA. Through the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship, the ACFE Foundation supports the education of students who have an interest in pursuing a career in fraud examination. The scholarship provides an opportunity for students to advance their education and anti-fraud career paths. Many of these outstanding and deserving students go on to become Certified Fraud Examiners.The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial scholarship award amounts are $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000. Scholarships are awarded in U.S. dollars and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership . Awards will be paid directly to the award recipient’s university. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at an accredited, four-year college or university in USA | USA
Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of accounting, business, finance and criminal justice at an accredited, four-year college or university.
Deadline:.February 5, 2016
Funded By: The ACFE Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship are targeted for all Students worldwide.
‣ Award No: Up to 30
‣ Scholarship covers: $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000. Scholarships are awarded in U.S. dollars and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership . Awards will be paid directly to the award recipient’s university.
Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship
‣ The ACFE Foundation supports the education of students worldwide enrolled in accounting, business, finance and criminal justice who wish to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
‣ Students worldwide are eligible to apply and four different scholarship amounts are awarded: one $10,000 scholarship, two $5,000 scholarships, four $2,500 scholarships and twenty-three $1,000 scholarships.
‣ The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial scholarships are awarded in U.S. dollars and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership. Scholarships will be paid directly to a student’s university.
Have what it takes to avail Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship?
‣ currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2014-2015 academic year with a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice at an accredited, four-year college or university.
‣ Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term and graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
‣ The following persons are not eligible to apply for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship:
‣ Scholarships are awarded annually on the basis of:
‣ Successful applicants will be notified in April 17, 2016
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ To be considered, applicants must complete the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship application with the following:
‣ 2016-2017 Scholarship Schedule:
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...