Research Position at Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki in Finland, and applications are submitted till March 14, 2014. The Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki is inviting applications for available researcher position. Research position is open for a computational biologist/bioinformatician (MSc or Postdoctoral level) to work on projects studying how the flow of cellular information is altered in cancer. Highly dedicated candidates enthusiastic for research in an international environment are eligible to apply. Application deadline is March 14, 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Helsinki | Finland
Level: Research Grants (Position is open for undertaking a research project)
Field(s): Position is available to work on projects studying how the flow of cellular information is altered in cancer.
Deadline: March 14, 2014.
Funded By: University of Helsinki
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Research Position is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: One research position is available.
‣ Scholarship covers: Not Specified
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ University of Helsinki is inviting applications for a researcher position (MSc or Postdoctoral level) at The Institute of Biotechnology.
‣ Emphasis will be on using quantitative mass spectrometry to recognize the molecular context in which cancer-linked proteins such as kinases, phosphatases and transcription factors function.
Following requirements are essential in order to qualify for Research Position at Institute of Biotechnology
‣ A strong background in computational biology / bioinformatics is an asset.
‣ Good written and spoken English as well as the desire to work in a team-oriented environment are required.
‣ Earlier application is encouraged; the interview process will begin as soon as a competitive application is received.
‣ Please send your application and CV as one single document (pdf) to markku.varjosalo(at)helsinki.fi. Please remember to include the names and contact information of two references.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14 March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like