Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Country Students is now open for 2013 academic year applications . Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) :Oxford College/ University | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s):All undergraduate subjects except Medicine
Deadline : 1 Feb 2013 (annual)
Funded by: Oxford University
Benefits(value/Inclusions): Fees for University and college , a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year
‣ A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach OxfordScholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from developing countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because equivalent educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
The scholarship is open to the following enlisted countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga,Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To qualify for Reach Oxford Scholarships , candidates must fulfill the following major criteria for selection.
‣ should have the highest academic ability who have outstanding examination results.
‣ should show financial need and
‣ should show commitment
‣ Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
Scholarships Application Methods:
‣ Apply online and Electronically
‣ Note:Students must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to accept any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
‣ You must make an application to the University through UCAS and be successful in gaining a place. You will then need to complete a separate scholarship application form.
‣ The 2013/14 application form will be available to download from December 2012.
‣ Scholarship applications are due by 1 February 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like