Reach Oxford Scholarship. Oxford University offers R Oxford Scholarship for Undergraduates to learn any of the courses (except medicine) in the UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Oxford University | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses (except medicine) offered by the University of Oxford.
Deadline: Candidates must first apply for admission to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2013. The application deadline is February 2014.
Funded By: Oxford University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): R Oxford Scholarship is targeted for the students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia andHerzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India,
Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for 3 or 4 years depending on course length.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of University fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year
‣ Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship.
‣ The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
‣ The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.
‣ A number of R Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
‣ This scheme is only suitable for candidates of the highest academic ability who have outstanding examination results.
‣ However, financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
‣ Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
‣ A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates must first apply for admission to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2013.
‣ Scholarship applications for 2014 entry will then open in December 2013 and close in February 2014 (exact dates to be confirmed).
‣ Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Candidates must first apply for admission to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2013. The application deadline is February 2014.
You may also like