Raymond Davis Scholarship in USA , and applications are submitted till October”1st 2014. Society”for”Imaging”Science”and”Technology is offering Raymond David Scholarship for undergraduate who has completed two academic years of study or a graduate-level student. Applicant must be a full-time student at an accredited institution pursuing an academic degree. Applicants do not have to be members of IS&T A certificate and grant of at least $1,000 are given to recipients of this award. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Advanced-level Undergraduate or Graduate Student.
Deadline: October”1st 2014.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Raymond D Scholarship is targeted for applicants of USA.
‣ Award No: One or more awards are made annually, depending on available funds. Scholarship funding comes from interest earned on the restricted Davis Scholarship endowment.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: A certificate and grant of at least $1,000 are given to recipients of this award.
‣ This Raymond D Scholarship was established in memory of Raymond Davis, a nationally recognized and highly-esteemed pioneer in the areas of photographic sensitometry, colorimetry and microphotography.
‣ The applicant must be an undergraduate who has completed two academic years of study or a graduate-level student.
‣ He or she must be a full-time student at an accredited institution pursuing an academic degree.
‣ The acceptance of this scholarship does not preclude the acceptance of additional fellowships, assistant positions, scholarships, or similar awards.
‣ The Society may bypass the award if there is no candidate judged suitable by the committee. Applicants do not have to be members of IS&T.
‣ To apply for the Raymond Davis Scholarship, please fill out the Davis Application form and remit to to”info-at-imaging.org”by”October”1st.”"In”the”subject”line,”put”your”Last”Name”+”RDS”App.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on October”1st 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.