Ravensbourn University Scholarships for International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 29 April 2016 for postgraduate applicants.. Ravensbourn University is awarding scholarships for international students to pursue postgraduate program in September 2016. The university invites applications from students with an outstanding portfolio, academic merit and preparedness for high quality study in their chosen discipline area. 3 scholarships of £1,500 for postgraduate students will be awarded. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Ravensbourn University | UK
Level: postgraduate degree programme
Field(s): all subjects offered by the Ravensbourn University.
Deadline: 29 April 2016 for postgraduate applicants.
Funded By: Ravensbourn University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This University Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: 3 scholarships are awarded for postgraduate students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Postgraduate awards will be paid in two instalments.
‣ Scholarship covers: There are three scholarships available worth £1,500 each, paid in two instalments.
‣ Ravensbourne has released 6 Ravensbourn University Scholarships available for international undergraduate (3 scholarships) and postgraduate students (3 scholarships) who have an offer to start at Ravensbourne in September 2015. The university invites applications from students with an outstanding portfolio, academic merit and preparedness for high quality study in their chosen discipline area.
‣ Postgraduate: This award is open to international students who require Tier 4 visa to study in the UK. To be eligible, you must be holding an offer at Ravensbourne and have accepted your offer.
Selection Criteria for Ravensbourn University Scholarships
‣ Undergraduate Applicants: In addition to an outstanding portfolio, academic merit and a commitment to high quality study, Ravensbourne will consider a supporting statement outlining how the Scholarship will contribute to the applicant’s long-term academic and career goals.
‣ Postgraduate Applicants: A postgraduate scholarship is awarded on academic excellence.
‣ In addition to your portfolio, the selection panel at Ravensbourne will be considering the following important criteria from your application and supporting statement when assessing your application form: academic excellence (university requires students to demonstrate their academic successes, while also identifying other areas of personal development, such as learning gained via work experience, extra-curricular activities and experiences), contribution to society (applicants are required to demonstrate what contribution they can make to the development of their community, society or nation, as a result of studying and obtaining qualification at Ravensbourne) and ambassadorial potential (upon your graduation, in addition to becoming an alumnus, you will be considered an Ambassador of Ravensbourne, and they will look positively upon applicants with the ability to represent Ravensbourne in a diplomatic and professional manner in their careers).
Notification for Ravensbourn University Scholarships
‣ Applications will be assessed by a select panel and all undergraduate applicants will be informed of the outcome by email by the Friday 7 August 2015 and final decisions will be communicated to the postgraduate candidates via email on week commencing 18 May 2015.
‣ Applications should be submitted via email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 April 2016 for postgraduate.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.