RAU Outstanding Achievers Scholarships for UK & Overseas Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 31st July 2014. Royal Agricultural University offers outstanding achievers scholarships for UK and international students. The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. New or current students are eligible for these scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded on academic/sporting merit by past, current and potential achievements by the Scholarship Committee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Royal Agricultural University | UK
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): courses offered by the Royal Agricultural University
Deadline: 31st July 2014.
Funded By: Royal Agricultural University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Outstanding Achievers Scholarships aretargeted for Domestic or international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The value scholarships will range £250 – £3,000.
Attainment of academic excellence, Contribution to extra-curricular activities, Overcoming of hardship (handicap or deprivation), Leadership, motivation, determination to succeed.
‣ Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and no correspondence will be entered into with any candidate. In any event all candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application.
‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate achievements in one or more of the following:
‣ The Scholarships Committee will review applications and inform applicants of the outcome prior to the start of term.
‣ Applications should be sent to the University by 31st July using the online application form, together with supporting evidence.
‣ Please download and ask the referee to complete the Scholarship Reference Form; the referee should be the most recent school/university tutor or employer.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.