Rajat Jayanti Vigyan Sancharak Fellowships for Indian Scholars, India 2012
Department of Science & Technology, National Council for Science and Technology Communication has opened Research Fellowships in Science and Technology Communication. The full research fellowships details are as follows:
School:National Council for Science and Technology Communication/ India
Level: Research Fellowship
Field(s): Science and Technology Communication
Deadline:30th November 2012
Funded by:National Council for Science and Technology Communication
Beneficiaries:Scholarship is open for only Indian Students
- Stipend of Rs.12,000/- per month (Rs.16,000/- in case of a Ph.D. holders),
- an annual contingency of Rs.30,000/
- and travel grant of Rs.15,000/.
- Mentors will receive an Honorarium of Rs.20,000/-in a year.
- Applications are invited for twenty “Rajat Jayanti Vigyan Sancharak Fellowships” instituted by National Council for Science and Technology Communication, Department of Science & Technology.
- The fellowships recognize Science Communicators with uniformly brilliant academic record and supports innovative work in selected scientific institutions/universities/S&T based voluntary organizations under the guidance of a senior science communicator.
- These are full time fellowships and cannot be taken up with any other assignment.
- These fellowships are meant to communicate science among various target groups only and not for taking up basic research.
- The candidates below 35 years on 31.12.2012 (relaxable by 5 years for Women candidates) possess a graduation or higher degree in science, engineering, medical science, agriculture, information technology, mass communication, etc. from a recognized university.
Fellowship Application method
- Submit the research fellowships applications by post to Head (NCSTC), Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016.
For more Information about Rajat Jayanti Vigyan Sancharak Fellowships
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!