QUT Deputy Vice-Chancellor Top Up Scholarships for Postgraduate Research in Australia , and applications are submitted till 30 September 2014. Queensland University of Technology is funding Deputy Vice-Chancellor Top-Up scholarships for postgraduate research in Australia. Scholarships are open for domestic and international students. Scholarship to the value of $6,000 per annum to supplement your initial living allowance, payable for up to 3 years for doctoral students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Queensland university of Technology in Australia | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Research
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the faculties/areas of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q), Science and Engineering and Institute for Future Environments at Queensland university of Technology in Australia.
Deadline: 30 September 2014
Funded By: Queensland university of Technology, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): QUT Deputy Vice-Chancellor Top Up Scholarships are targeted for Australian and International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to 3 years for doctoral students.
‣ Scholarship covers: You’ll receive: -a top-up scholarship to the value of $6,000 per annum to supplement your initial living allowance, payable for up to 3 years for doctoral students. There is a limit on the combined amount you can receive from all income sources.
‣ QUT Deputy Vice-Chancellor Top Up Scholarships are awarded to exceptional candidates to supplement an initial living allowance scholarship.
‣ We fund many living allowance scholarships for research students, and we regulate how much you can receive as a living allowance scholarship.
‣ There are also rules about how much you can earn to supplement your scholarship income, and from which sources.
‣ have Honours First Class (or equivalent);
‣ be completing your PhD or professional doctorate ;
‣ be ranked in the top 20 APA recipients in the annual scholarship round (excluding Vice-Chancellor’s top-up recipients).
‣ This scholarship is available for domestic and international students.
‣ Top-up scholarships are awarded to exceptional candidates.
‣ Future students- Future students apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round.
‣ Indicate on your application for admission that you wish to be considered for a scholarship. The annual scholarship round closes in October each year.
‣ Current students- Current research students apply during the Annual Scholarship Round via QUT Virtual
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.