Quest Scholarships for Canadian and International Students in Canada, and applications are submitted till March 1, 2017 (February 1 Recommended Application Deadline :• March 1 Financial Aid Deadline: • May 1 Enrolment Confirmation Deadline. Applications are invited for Quest Scholarships available to Canadian and International students to pursue undergraduate programme. Quest offers two different scholarship awards: David W. Strangway Award for excellence-full tuition and Quest University Canada Scholarships- $2,000 to $24,000 per year. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Queen University Canada | Canada
Level: undergraduate programme
Field(s): the courses offered by the university
Deadline: February 1 Recommended Application Deadline
• March 1 Financial Aid Deadline
Funded By: Queen University Canada
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Quest Scholarships are targeted for all students, regardless of their country of origin
‣ Award No: Quest offers two different scholarship awards.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Quest Scholarships are renewable for up to four years (36 Blocks)
‣ Scholarship covers: David W. Strangway Award for Excellence-Full Tuition
-Quest University Canada Scholarships- $2,000 TO $24,000 per year.
‣ Quest Scholarships recognize the achievement and contributions students have made to their school and local community, contributions we expect they will continue to make at Quest.
‣ All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
‣ All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the March 1 application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
‣ Your resume should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
‣ Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee.
‣ All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
Selection Criteria for Quest Scholarships
‣ Quest offers both need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships to all of our qualified students.
‣ The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
‣ All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
‣ Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a resumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your resumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements.
‣ This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
Download the Fall 2018 Admissions Viewbook
Fall 2018 Admission Application
-Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee.
‣ All documents must be submitted by email.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date:
Important Fall Term Deadlines
• December 1 Early Action Deadline
• February 1 Recommended Application Deadline
• March 1 Financial Aid Deadline
• May 1 Enrolment Confirmation Deadline
After these deadlines, Admissions applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.