Queensland University of Technology funds Mathematics Bursary Program in Australia for the 2013/ 2014 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Queensland University | Australia
Field(s): Mathematics or a mathematics double degree with business, information technology, science or engineering
Deadline: 31 January 2013.
Funded by: Queensland Un. of Technology
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of Australia can apply for this scholarship.
Benefit( Value / Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration:Amount is payable over three or four years.
‣ Scholarship covers:Applicant will receive between $3,000 and $6,000, payable over three or four years.
‣ Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate Bursary Program for the for 2013 academic year.
‣ The scholarship is open for Australian students. The candidates must have already enrolled in a university course (not in mathematics) and want to change to the Bachelor of Mathematics at QUT (as either a single or a double degree).
‣ The Mathematics Bursary Program was established to aid studies in mathematics and statistics.
‣ The aim of the bursary is to assist full time domestic students starting the Bachelor of Mathematics or a mathematics double degree with business, information technology, science or engineering.
‣ The criteria of selection is GPA and academic performance. The bursary covers between $3,000 and $6,000, payable over three or four years. Submit the 2013 Mathematics Bursary Questionnaire and send it to Queensland University of Technology by 31 January 2013.
‣ Note: the Mathematics Bursary Program is not open to students who currently study or have previously studied mathematics at university.
If you are applying for entry to an eligible mathematics degree through QTAC we will base our selection on:
‣ your Year 12 Mathematics B and Mathematics C -results (or equivalent) your OP (or QTAC selection rank)
‣ your school report.
If you are already enrolled in a university course (not in mathematics) and want to change to the Bachelor of Mathematics at QUT (as either a single or a double degree), we will base our selection on:
‣ your course GPA
‣ your school report or school results.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 31 January 2013.
‣ Soon after the start of the first year of the Bachelor of Mathematics the university will let the applicant know in writing whether or not your application was successful.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like