QMUL International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards in UK, and applications are submitted till 31 July, 2015. Queen Mary University of London awards excellence awards for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses available with in the Faculty of Science and Engineering for 2015-2016 academic years. Students are eligible for a award if from a non-EU country and be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees. Awards of £2,500 or £5,000 will contribute towards the tuition fee. The maximum level of award that student may be eligible to receive will be based on their academic attainment prior to commencing their studies at Queen Mary. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (PG) courses offered by the above mentioned departments.
Field(s): Awards are available for courses offered by School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, School of Physics and Astronomy, School of Engineering and Material Sciences (excluding MSc Dental Materials).
Deadline: 31 July, 2015.
Funded By: Faculty of Science and Engineering, Queen Mary University of London
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): QMUL International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards are targeted for Overseas (Non-EU) students can apply for these excellence awards.
‣ Award No: There are unlimited scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Awards are given every year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Awards of £2,500 or £5,000 will contribute towards the tuition fee.
‣ In recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, Queen Mary is pleased to offer International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards for 2015.
‣ The QMUL International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards are designed to reward academic excellence and help attract the brightest and best students from across the world. International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the College.
‣ In addition you must not be in receipt of, at the point of enrolment, any other Queen Mary scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source, e.g. sponsorship from your Home country’s government, Chevening.
‣ The maximum level of scholarship that you may be eligible to receive will be based on your academic attainment prior to commencing your studies at Queen Mary.
‣ To be eligible to receive the Higher Level scholarship you must have achieved: for Undergraduate programmes grades AAA at A-Level or overseas equivalent and for Postgraduate Taught Programmes grades equivalent to a UK First Class Bachelors degree or overseas equivalent.
‣ To be eligible to receive the Standard Level scholarship for PGT programmes you need to have achieve a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 or international equivalent.
‣ Please note that there is no Standard Level scholarship for the UG ISEEA or the School of Mathematical Sciences scheme.
Selection Criteria for QMUL International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards
‣ Awards are given on academic/merit basis.
‣ No separate application is required; all applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria will be considered for scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 July, 2015 – subject to availability of seats.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.