Psychology Scholarships. Menlo College offers Psychology grants for a current high school student graduating in 2014 in the USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Menlo College | USA
Level: Graduate Degree
Deadline: March, 1, 2014.
Funded By: Menlo College, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for students of USA.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to four years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $$2,500.
‣ This award is $2,500 per year and may be renewed annually for up to four years.
‣ The scholarship may be renewed annually provided the student maintains a cumulative Menlo College GPA of at least a 2.0 and is enrolled as a full-time student at Menlo College.
Students who apply for the Psychology Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
‣ A current high school student graduating in 2014;
‣ Admitted to Menlo College for Fall 2014; all required documents submitted (official transcript, official test scores, recommendation, and personal essay)
‣ Earned an A or B in a psychology course taken during the junior and/or senior year of high school;
‣ Preference will be given to students taking a college-level psychology course, including: Advanced Placement Psychology,International Baccalaureate Higher Level Psychology and Introduction to Psychology (a college course taken while concurrently enrolled in high school)
‣ At least a 3.2 cumulative GPA as recalculated for academic coursework by the Menlo College Office of Admissions -Declared psychology major
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 01 March 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, College, Graduate, Psychology, Scholarship, USA