Proton OnSite Scholarship for U.S.Citizens. And applications are open until February 14, 2014. Proton OnSite is offering scholarship for high school seniors who demonstrate outstanding achievement, excellence and community service. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree (for high school seniors for undergraduate study)
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in the area of science and technology.
Deadline: February 14, 2014
Funded By: Tom Sullivan, founder of Lumber Liquidators and owner of Proton OnSite.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Proton Scholarship is targeted for U.S.Citizens.
‣ Award No: One scholarship will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each scholarship is one to four years in length, and to be eligible for renewal, students must remain enrolled full-time and meet all criteria of standard academic progress as established by their university.
‣ Scholarship covers: Proton OnSite will award college scholarships of up to $100,000 total / $25,000 per year. A student scholarship award covers eligible expenses for undergraduate tuition only. Scholarship monies not used during one academic year will be not transferable to the succeeding academic year.
‣ The Proton OnSite Scholarship Program has been successful in supporting future leaders in science and technology through college scholarships.
‣ A restructuring of the program and one that focuses on a contest aspect, builds on that history, while broadening the potential number of entries.
‣ Therefore, we are seeking participants who demonstrate passion, drive, curiosity and DIY initiative in applying science and technology.
‣ The Proton Scholarship Program is only available to U.S. citizens.
‣ The Proton Scholarship Program is supported and funded by Tom Sullivan, founder of Lumber Liquidators and owner of Proton OnSite.
Have what it takes to avail Proton OnSite Scholarship?
‣ A U.S. Citizen.
‣ High school senior currently enrolled in a U.S. high school.
‣ Completed Proton OnSite Scholarship application.
‣ To be eligible for renewal, students must remain enrolled full-time and meet all criteria of standard academic progress as established by their university.
‣ The student must also maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 while in college.
Applicants are evaluated on:
‣ Strength of Application
‣ Demonstrated leadership, work ethic and community involvement
‣ Ability and promise of the idea
‣ Thoroughness and presentation of the idea
‣ In April 2014, each scholarship award recipient will be contacted by telephone regarding the committee’s decision.
‣ Applicants must fill out the Proton OnSite online application and submit an application packet in order to be considered. The application packet must be submitted with multiple copies in the order specified in the instructions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, High school seniors , schloarships, Undergraduate, USA