ProArt Summer School scholarships are now open for International Students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Pro Art Summer School | Munich, Germany
Level : Summer Course
Field(s): “Ars et Circenses” (Language: English);
Detail programs are indicated here
Deadline: June 9th, 2013;Date: July 29th - August 3rd 2013
Funded By: Pro Art Summer School
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is open for International Students
‣Award No: Eight
‣ Scholarship Duration:Date: July 29th - August 3rd 2013
‣ Scholarship Covers:8 full scholarships available for international students
Application for Doctoral Students
‣ You will need to provide the following for an application:
‣ All international applicants will automatically be considered for a full scholarship.
‣ Please send your application – application form, abstract and CV as .doc or .pdf files – via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Application deadline: June 9th, 2013
‣ The deadline for applications is June 9th, 2013. You will be notified whether your application was successful by June 23rd.
‣ To confirm your participation, please transfer a € 75 registration fee to our bank account (bank account details will be provided with your letter of acceptance). You can apply for a reimbursement of this fee when you arrive in Munich.
Essay submission: July 14th, 2013
‣ You are expected to complete and submit a 3,000-4,000 word essay on your chosen topic by July 14th.
‣ All essays will subsequently be distributed to all participants and should be read in advance as they will form an important basis for discussion during the summer school.
‣ All international students will be staying in student accommodation; we will take care of bookings. You may extend your stay up to the end of August. If you wish to do so, please state this clearly in your application.
‣ We will provide lunch and coffee breaks from Monday to Saturday; the option to join a group for dinner will always be available.
‣ We have 8 scholarships available for international students. These scholarships cover travel costs, accommodation, lunch and also provide a grant for your remaining living expenses. The registration fee (€ 75) may be re-imbursed upon your arrival to Munich. Please contact us for further details after your arrival.
Download Application Form (129 KByte)
You may also like