Prins Foundation Fellowship for Senior Scholars at The Center for Jewish History, USA 2013
School: Center for Jewish History/USA
Deadline: 15 December 2012.
Funded by: Center for Jewish History
Beneficiaries:Open to International Students
Benefits: Please see the web below.
- The Center for Jewish History offer Prins Foundation Postdoctoral and Early Career Fellowship for International Students, USA 2013
- We invite foreign scholars who seek permanent teaching and research positions in the United States to apply for this award, which will support 12-month fellowships for scholars who are at the beginning of their careers.
- Fellows will be provided with an annual stipend of $35,000 to conduct original research at the Center’s Lillian Goldman Reading Room and utilize the vast collections of our partners.
- This award allows the Center to serve as the gateway for emerging scholars seeking to begin a new academic life in the U.S.
- Fellows are expected to conduct original research at the Center, deliver at least one lecture based on the research conducted, actively participate in the scholarly community at the Center and submit a report upon completion of the fellowship describing the experience.
- Open to scholars from outside the United States who seek permanent teaching and research positions who are at the beginning of their career.
- Preference will be given to candidates from eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to have the appropriate visa for acceptance of the stipend (award) for the duration of the award.
- The Center for Jewish History is not a visa granting institution. The Center for Jewish History will provide pro-bono legal counsel to assist Fellows navigating immigration issues.
Application methods: By Post and Eletronic
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!