Preventech funded Samuel D. Harris Research and Policy Fellowship in USA 2013. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Research Program
Field(s): The proposed research topic must address a primary area of concern to pediatric dentistry, including: Essential pediatric oral health benefits, Cost / benefit of benefit schedules that follow AAPD periodicity guidelines, Cost / benefit of Age-One Dental Visit and Relationship of state EPSDT schedules to access and for utilization in Medicaid population.
Funded by: Preventech
Deadline: April 19, 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of USA.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: A cash stipend and payment for travel to relevant meetings is provided.
‣ The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) is accepting applications for the Samuel D. Harris Research and Policy Fellowship sponsored by Preven-tech.
‣ The AAPD and past-president Dr. Paul S. Casamassimo initially created this opportunity for individuals to participate in supporting research and advocacy activities of the Academy.
‣ A deliverable project such as a published article in a peer reviewed journal or presentation at a national meeting is required at the end of the Fellowship.
‣ Pediatric dental residents and individuals in their first five years post-residency are eligible and encouraged to apply.
‣ Preven-tech funded Samuel D. Harris Research and Policy Fellowship in USA. Pediatric dental residents and individuals in their first five years post-residency are eligible to apply for USA fellowship.
‣ The fellowship covers a stipend and a travel airfare for meeting. Send complete application electronically by April 19, 2013.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply: The applications are accepted by e-mail only.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 19 April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like