Presidential Scholarship Program at High Point University in USA , and applications are submitted till February 2015. High Point University is offering presidential scholarships to recognize and encourage entering freshmen. It supports several levels of fellowships and scholarships as: Presidential Fellowships, High Point Fellowships and High Point Scholarships. There is no separate application. High Point University Undergraduate Admissions Application serves as Presidential Scholarship Application. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): High Point University | USA
Level: undergraduate level
Field(s): for the courses offered by the university.
Deadline: February 2015.
Funded By: High Point University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Presidential Scholarship Program is targeted for International Students (International students are eligible for the scholarship as university’s undergraduate students representing 46 states and 30 countries.
High Point University Undergraduate Admissions Application serves as Presidential Scholarship Application.)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known (The 2015 Presidential Scholarship is scheduled for February 2015).
‣ Scholarship covers: Presidential Scholarships ($9,000 – $15,000), High Point Fellowships ($6,000 – $9,000) and High Point Scholarships ($2,000-$5,000) are awarded annually to qualified freshmen.
‣ The Presidential Scholarship at High Point University was inaugurated in 1976 in order to recognize and encourage entering freshmen who, during their high school careers, demonstrated outstanding achievement, good citizenship, strong leadership and exceptional scholarship.
‣ The 2015 Scholarship program is scheduled for February 2015. An initial scholarship representing the majority or total of a student’s merit award is included in qualifying student’s acceptance to High Point University.
‣ Top Presidential Scholarshipscandidates will be invited to increase their initial scholarship amount by interviewing on campus during a Presidential Scholarship Weekend in February. All interviews will be conducted on the High Point University campus.
‣ Additional Scholarship funds will be awarded in early March after interview teams and the University Scholarship Committee collaborate on each student’s qualifications and award decision.
‣ The average ACT score of past Presidential Scholarship Program recipients is 29 (composite score).
‣ The average ACT score of past High Point Fellowship recipients is 26 (composite score). The average GPA of past recipients is 3.56 (unweighted).
‣ The average ACT score of past High Point Scholarship recipients is 23-24 (composite score). The average GPA of past recipients is 3.25 (unweighted).
‣ Students who apply Early Decision or Early Action will be given priority consideration for scholarships.
‣ Top Presidential Scholarship candidates will be invited to increase their initial scholarship amount by interviewing on campus during a Presidential Scholarship Weekend in February.
‣ Only those persons invited to campus as a result of the preliminary evaluation may sit for interviews.
‣ There is no separate application.
‣ Applicants can apply online for High Point University Undergraduate Admissions.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : There is no separate application. High Point University Undergraduate Admissions Application serves as Presidential Scholarship Application. Admission cycle is open.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...