Presidential Gold Scholarship at Western Michigan University in USA, and applications are submitted till May 1, 2014. Western Michigan University is offering Presidential G Scholarship to Non-Michigan residents for the academic year 2014-2015. This merit-based scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree. Applicants must have cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. They must be first-time, domestic, undergraduate degree-seeking student, entering WMU fall 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Western Michigan University.
Deadline: May 1, 2014.
Funded By: Western Michigan University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Presidential Gold Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA (Non-Michigan)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: This merit scholarship can be awarded up to a total of eight consecutive semesters, or until graduation requirements are met, whichever occurs first
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is $9,000 per year.
‣ Western Michigan University is funding scholarships for students of USA other than Michigan. The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree at Western Michigan University. Interested students must apply for admission to WMU by May 1, 2014.
‣ First-time, domestic, undergraduate degree-seeking student, entering WMU fall 2014; -Cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale;
‣ ACT composite score of 25 or higher OR a SAT combined score (math + critical reading) of 1130 or higher; -Complete admission application file (application, high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores and application fee) received in the Office of Admissions no later than May 1, 2014; -Must be admissible to WMU The Presidential Scholarship.
‣ This Scholarship is a merit-based award.
‣ Interested students must apply for admission.
‣ The Office of Admissions automatically considers all entering freshmen for this scholarship; no additional application is required. Applicants should submit complete admission application file (application, high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores and application fee) to the Office of Admissions no later than May 1, 2014.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...